Re: spca5xx -- Device driver for USB webcams based on the spca5xx chips

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 05:57:02PM -0700, Jeff Carr wrote:

Could someone give us a simple rundown of how we would submit a patch to the debian kernel sources to add spca5xx support? The spca5xx driver adds support for a large number of USB cameras. Recently Carlos posted something about adding support to debian-devel and Jurij suggested we go here as it is a kernel issue.

If you want the driver to get into the Debian kernel-source package
please submit it upstream.  That's the only way for changes that aren't
strictly fixes to get into the Debian kernel packages these days.

OK. It was on my TODO list anyway.

Jeff