Re: Recurring problems since upgrade of openldap2 (2.1 -> 2.2)

Hi Michael,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 12:09:15AM +0200, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> I don't know which package I should file this bug against, but since the upgrade
> of the openldap2-packages I'm seeing these errors quite frequently:
>
> chown:
> /home/roland/debian/openldap/build/2.1.30/openldap2-2.1.30/libraries/libldap/cyrus.c:468:
> ldap_int_sasl_open: Assertion `lc->lconn_sasl_ctx == ((void *)0)' failed.

This looks quite likely like the problem is in libldap2. In fact a bug
report about this issue is already filed. I am still not sure what the
bug is all about. Seems like libldap tries to open a sasl connection
twice for some reason and want's to make sure that this is only done
once.

Not to mention that you probably don't need SASL. Could not reproduce
this yet and it seems that it normally occurs with ldaps or failover
configurations.

Greetings

	Torsten