Subject: Re: partimage-server
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:34:57 +0200
From: Sergio Rua <srua@debian.org>
To: Martin Kos <martin@kos.li>

Hello,

i just wanted to install partimage-server on a testing/sarge system and i've seen that its not moving from unstable to testing because of a WOODY-bug-report? as i've seen the bug is tagged as woody, shouldn't than the package go in testing automatically?

Unfortunately I had to orphan this package as I cannot work on it
anymore at the present. Please submit this message to the debian-devel
mailing list and I hope some body can pick it up and close the bugs.

--
Sergio

Blow it out your ear.

--
Martin Kos                                       +41-76-384-93-33
http://kos.li        Say NO to HTML in mail         ICQ# 13556143