Re: All GPL'ed programs have to go to non-free

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 12:18:45AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 09:33:00PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Cool. Didn't know that. Then again, I've only been using MySQL since a
> > few years, so maybe it's normal that I didn't know.
>
> Which documentation did you use?

The one on the website, containing user-provided comments and a search
function. There are certain kinds of documentation that are better used
online than in a package, IMO.

(in fairness, I don't use MySQL as often as I used to anymore -- prefer
PostgreSQL these days)

pavement is precisely one bananosecond