Re: All GPL'ed programs have to go to non-free

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 10:47:23AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Hey! In this age of extreme interpretations of licenses, why should the
> GPL be exempt from thorough review?

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious.  :)  I do think the GPL
should be subject to review, even though as a practical matter Debian
would be forced to grumble and accept any problems that are found.  (As
I mentioned in my last mail, the "unmodifiable license text" "problem"
is not GPL-specific.)

--
Glenn Maynard