Re: etch release target: SELinux?? (was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

On Mon, April 11, 2005 21:46, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña said:
> Given the fact that the current standard installation installs both gcc,
> gdb and other development packages weighting more than that (see #301138,
> which nobody wants to fix) I don't find that an issue.

After reading that bug I must agree with Jeroen that changing that in this
stage of the release is just not wise. It doesn't really matter when you
became aware of the problem - there's not enough time now to thoroughly
test for any adverse effects of that change, while the gain is relatively
minimal (rather have sarge use more diskspace than delay it yet again
because of new bugs).

This is definately worth looking at - for etch.

Thijs