Re: popcon files are corrupted (Was Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked)

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 10:15:40AM +0200, Igor Genibel wrote:
> On Thursday 07 April 2005 19:06, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> [...]
> > popcon.debian.org             verified
>
> qa.d.o/developer.php gathers information directly from popcon.d.o and the
> backend crashed today.
> At least the by_inst file is seriously corrupted

I checked the code and the data, but not the generated files like by_inst.
They have been rebuild now, so they should be OK.

Furthermore, a number of submissions files were found to be corrupted
and have beeen removed. This explains the drop in submissions. However
most of them will be resubmitted next week anyway, so we should quickly
get back on the number of submissions.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>