Re: Minimizing ld dependencies with --as-needed

On Apr 1, 2005 1:58 PM, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> wrote:
> * Gustavo Franco
>
> | I agree, but are we tracking all these post-sarge issues that are
> | coming on d-d and others lists? I hope that after sarge we start
> | working on these issues before etch came closer.
>
> I'm doing a rebuild of sarge with a changed pkg-config now, to see
> what breaks.

It's good to hear, let us known about the results.

I'll do something about collect what's being discussed on the lists
and is being pushed to "after sarge" this weekend. It would be good
sum up these ideas in a wiki like wiki.debian.net but i accept help
and suggestions.

--
Gustavo Franco -- <stratus@debian.org>