Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 12:48:14PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
> Andreas Barth wrote:
>
> > Actually, I believe the Debian project as whole _wants_ to getting
> >
> >software released. That was at least the decision in all GRs where
> >people didn't hide the intents ("editorial changes").
>
> Indeed. These types of changes are akin to changing a country's
> constitution and calling these "editorial changes" bill. But then again
> we can always change it back and call the change "editorial changes" as
> well.

No matter how you feel about the term "editorial changes", it seems to me
that if these changes were really so bad, and the majority of the project is
now against them, they should be easy enough to roll back.

All we need is another GR.  Stop bitching and propose one.

--Adam