Re: .d.o machines which are down (Re: Questions for the DPL candidates)

Ben Collins wrote:
These are all rather moot points anyway. We don't have that kind of
redundancy for our own list server, or ftp-master for that matter.

I can't speak for the list server or archives, but for ftp-master and bugs.d.o we do have redundancy -- the backups of both on merkel are designed to be able to fairly quickly take over from the current hosts should that need arise. merkel also happens to be located off-site from both those hosts.

Cheers,
aj