Re: [RFC] OpenLDAP automatic upgrade

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Of course, I don't mean downgrading the libdb4.3 packages :-) Those
> would just get a grave bug until the issue is fixed (assuming there
> is one, which is not clear at this point).

Before even bothering to continue this thread, whoever claims that
there is a problem with libdb4.3 needs to demonstrate the problem and
file a bug against the appropriate package.

According to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=db4.3
there are no open bugs that even remotely resemble the problems being
reported.

Otherwise all we're doing is windmill tilting.

Don Armstrong

--
There is no mechanical problem so difficult that it cannot be solved
by brute strength and ignorance.