* Aurélien Jarno [Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:38:01 +0100]:

> Another example, I have uploaded lineakd yesterday, it is already built
> on all arches, except arm and ia64 [2]. In that case, I consider ia64 as
> a slow arch.

  ia64 and hppa seem to have had some kind of trouble this week, but I
  see incoming full of ia64/hppa uploads now.

  I think most of us will recognize them as the first to upload, most of
  the times . At least, that's the case for the 90% of KDE uploads
  (which means that the machine is fast, and the buildd admin signs
  promptly).

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

You've come to the right place.  At debian-devel we are always willing
to argue over the meanings of words.
                -- seen on debian-devel@l.d.o