Re: More bits from SPI

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 09:20 -0600, John Goerzen wrote:

> Due to a scheduling conflict with our regular meeting date of April
> 19, the Board elected to meet on April 12 instead.  The time will be
> the same as always, 19:00 UTC.
>
> Please note: this will be a different *local* time for people in much
> of the world due to daylight saving time.  (UTC does not change for
> DST).
>
> Please double-check the time in your specific timezone.

This sounds like a good opportunity to advertise gworldclock :)

It lets you display the time in different timezones (for instance, your
local time, and UTC), and has a "rendezvous" function where you can
specify the time&date in one of the timezones and find out what time (&
date) that will be in the others.  It uses standard TZ functionality
(/usr/share/zoneinfo/, etc), which accounts for daylight savings times.

Drew