Re: status of buildds?

Op wo, 16-03-2005 te 14:30 +0100, schreef Ingo Juergensmann:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 12:09:28AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>
> > > So, you call me not trustworthy, [...]
> > No. I said you aren't trusted, not that you aren't trustworthy.
> > Those are quite different things. As I am not the DAM, I don't
> > decide whether or not to trust you on behalf of Debian.
>
> I think it's understandable that both is basically the same for me.

Well, no. This is what we have basically tried to explain to you in
ages. You simply don't want to understand, I gather.

The step for you to become trusted is easy: apply for NM. A few years
ago, I would've happily become your advocate. This /must/ mean you're
trustworthy, even though you're not trusted yet. After all, trustworthy
means 'deserving our trust' whereas trusted means 'getting our trust'.
The two are very different.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks