Re: The sarge release disaster - some thoughts

Hi, Steve Langasek wrote:

>>> testing-proposed-updates is _still_ missing autobuilders.
>> May I respectfully ask why that's been a problem for half a year now, IIRC?

> So if it has taken us 6 months to get the problems with testing-security
> sorted out, what do you suppose we would have done for security support
> if we had frozen and released six months ago, without first sorting out
> these problems?

Umm, sorry? I was asking why t-s/t-p-u has taken so long to implement in
the first place.

I have *not* been asking why we didn't proceed without it -- I know that
that's not feasible.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de