Re: status of buildds?

Ian Lynagh <igloo@earth.li> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:51:23PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> >
> > The s390 porting team can perfectly well do what the hurd-i386 porting
> > team does: build them themselves.  I mean, umm, you don't have to be
> > hooked into w-b to upload packages.
>
> I believe the wanna-build admins don't want builds that have neither
> been suitably tested (such as the build that accompanies the source in
> the maintainer's upload) nor built by one of the official buildds to be
> uploaded.

So what?  I'm not asking why w-b isn't adding them.  I'm saying, if
w-b has these concerns, and you don't, you can build, sign, and upload
packages.  Ignore w-b, and just do the work yourself.  And do it
correctly, of course.  I make plenty of foolish mistakes, and I'm
grateful for those who have been patient with me and I try not to make
them again.

Thomas