Re: Release sarge now, or discuss etch issues?

Frank Küster wrote:
I think all this discussion about etch should be delayed until sarge is
out.  Of course we would need a statement from the Nybbles team that
they do not intend to make decicions, and not to settle facts before a
thorough discussion has taken place - after the release.
Meanwhile, there have been statements on -vote, e.g. by aj in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/03/msg00626.html

Err, from the announcement:

"This is a very large step, and while we've discussed it fairly thoroughly and think we've got most of the bugs worked out, we'd appreciate hearing any comments you might have."

For example, "I think this is a bad idea, because afaics it will make doing ... much more difficult -- and that's important because of ... -- and I can't see any way around that." is a comment.

Cheers,
aj