Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2005.bluespice.org> wrote:

> Again, without a proper communication there's no chance of cooperation.
> Otherwise those kinds of "I've heard that you've done..."-stories would have
> happen again and again...

Ingo, stop being such a cock. Even if you'd found James assaulting your
dog with a cucumber, you'd be overreacting. Your repeated outbursts
actively hinder other developers. If you're not going to contribute
anything useful, then kindly fuck off and improve the signal to noise
ratio.

Please note the mail-followup-to in replies. This discussion doesn't
belong on this list.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org