Re: .d.o machines which are down (Re: Questions for the DPL candidates)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 11:04:42AM -0500, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Ben Collins (bcollins@debian.org) wrote:
> > Also, this will make two ultrasparc machines available for some of our new
> > sparc developers. I can't pay to ship them, but if Debian foots the bill,
> > I'll get them to the right ppl.
>
> I'd be willing to help with the shipping bill, and possibly with the
> hosting as well.  Additionally, I may be able to make some other sparc
> systems available.

We don't need any more systems available publicly. I just want them to get
to devs for personal use, like to do debian-installer work. The e3500 is
all the machine needed for buildd and developer access.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/