Re: .d.o machines which are down (Re: Questions for the DPL candidates)

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [2005-03-15 16:06]:
> > I have an e3500 to replace both auric and vore (and the raid), but I
> Suddenly it occures to me that we might have no stable release for
> some important machines in our infrastructure once etch is out.

We can move services to supported architectures, but there is of
course one major problem: DSA is only willing to host stable .d.o
boxes but if many architectures don't have stable releases, they will
not be able to offer developer accessible porting boxes (which
obviously won't help getting better support for those architectures).

This is a problem for every new architecture, but not existing
architectures are facing the same problem.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/