Re: Another load of typos

* Christian Perrier [Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:24:57 +0100]:

> Indeed, typo and spell corrections should not need translation updates
> and affected translations can certainly be unfuzzied.....WHEN ONE
> KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS CLEANLY...:-)

  I've never had to to such thing, but I've wondered from time to time.
  So, if I do a spell correction in a debconf template, what should I
  take care of doing/not doing? (RTFM welcome if accompanied by a point
  to the relevant M :).

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The Wright Brothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first
not to crash