Re: debconf5 CFP reminder and update

[ d-d CC-ed since this may be of interest for other lazy and last minute
  DDs like me :-]

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 04:29:48PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> The period to submit papers for debconf5 will expire March 15th
> 2005, 23h59 UTC, so you have a few days left to think up a good
> talk to propose. The steps to follow are here:

According to this message of yours there are still approximatively 24
hours to submit the proposal [1], but logging to my account on debconf5
I read:

  If you want to submit a proposal

  Thank you for your interest!

  We are sorry, proposal submission period is over.

I suppose there is an error in the debian conferences web pages, could
you please fix it?

TIA,
Cheers.

[1]