On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 09:25:02PM +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Sure that's good. It stops to be that good when they're obviously
> trying hard to impose their employer's agenda on the Project.

Sarge was already very late before Ubuntu existed. Our mirror network was
already strained before Ubuntu existed. Our release team was struggling to get
sarge out before Ubuntu existed. Our security team was already undermanned
before Ubuntu existed. d-i was short on contributers and had a hard time
releasing before Ubuntu existed.

We have only ourselves to blame for where we're at now.

 - David Nusinow