Sarge release (Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org):
> Hello all,
>
> As promised earlier on -project[0], after the release team/ftpmaster
> team meeting-of-minds last weekend, we have some news to share with the
> rest of the project.
>
> First, the news for sarge.  As mentioned in the last release team

It looks like the giant noise generated by this mail (I sometimes
wonder whether some people are in Debian just to make noise and
criticize every action as long as it doesn't fit exactly with their
point of view.....) has hidden the first topic : we nearly have a
realease schedule and sarge release is becoming more and more reality.

May I ask to people who have jumped on the "architecture handling"
topic to please consider also the great work made during this work
session about *other* topics and maybe just say something about it
also....:)

Anyway, I take this opportunity to thank the involved people for their
time and work as well as their commitment to the project.