Re: is xprint still used by mozilla, etc?

On Fre, 11 Mär 2005, Jim Gettys wrote:
> Note that while my opinion matches Keith Packard's (we'd like to see
> xprint go away, but there are also dependencies on it), Roland Maintz

So what is the recommended way for sarge (I myself use sid for my
private stuff, but for our institutes diskless machines I am switching
to sarge [woody is too much of a pain now])? Leave xprt-xprint
out/delete it?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>                 Università di Siena
sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
HARBLEDOWN (vb.)
To manoeuvre a double mattress down a winding staircase.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff