Architecture usage from FTP download numbers

In the recent discussion, there was a question that how to measure
architecture usage of Debian, and FTP download numbers were cited.

I consider FTP download numbers to be useful statistics to have,
so I collected links to blog posts presenting statistics of
ftp.it.debian.org, ftp.se.debian.org, ftp.uk.debian.org to a page
on Debian wiki here:

http://wiki.debian.net/?ArchitectureUsage

Please add other useful informations, lest we will lose them
buried deep in the list archive.

Seo Sanghyeon