Re: Bug #298195: ITP: tinywm -- Ridiculously tiny window manager

Hi.

Nick Welch wrote:
(not sure if i can post to this list, but what the hey)
Hey, thanks for joining the discussion.

It's the fair license, which is OSI approved:
http://opensource.org/licenses/fair.php
Yet it seems that the BSD license's
 modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
 are met:
is much more explicit than the fair license on use and modifications.
Also I'm not sure about the "notification" bit, so I'll leave that to the experts.

Thomas
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/