Re: announcing first release of common database infrastructure package

On Friday 04 March 2005 23.57, sean finney wrote:

> anyone who is tired of having to spend hours maintaining their
> home-rolled mysql/pgsql mangement maintainer script code is whole
> heartedly encouraged to check this out!

*applaudes heartily*

That's sorely needed. Now I hope that the point where we (Debian users) can
actually just apt-get install <db-using application> and it will Just
Work(tm) is right around the corner. (Yeah, I know, some maintainers of
database-using packages already have this working.)

greetings
-- vbi

--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 64th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3171