Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ...

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 05:43:43PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> I can always tell you how to do things and you never have to
> listen. But my opinion stands that improving apt-get is the right
> thing to do, not having two divergent systems.

sbuild includes some centralized build-dependency override system which
would be a bad idea to use with apt-get, but which is part of its
build-dependency parsing code.

How you want to merge the two considering the above is a mystery to me
:-)

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks