Please test radvd 0.7.2+0.7.3rc1 in experimental
I just uploaded a release candidate of radvd to experimental; the
0.7.3 final will probably be out on Monday, unless there are
problems. Here is the changelog:
radvd (1:0.7.2+0.7.3rc1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release (0.7.3 release candidate).
- Fixes hang/sendmsg issue (closes: #287863).
- Drop patches integrated upstream: 02-radvd_conf_man.patch.
* Now runs as user radvd (closes: #242471).
* radvd.init: check for and remove stale pidfile (closes: #293789).
* control: tighten dependency on debhelper.
It would be cool if you could give it a shot and report any problems.
Andreas Rottmann | Rotty@ICQ | 118634484@ICQ | email@example.com
http://yi.org/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://yi.org/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.