RFC: graph of Debian package cycle

Based on the work of Kevin Mark (URL not available, sorry), I have
made a graph of the life cycle of a Debian package for inclusion in
my forthcoming book (http://debianbook.info). You can find the
sources and generated files at

  http://people.debian.org/~madduck/graphs/package-cycle/en/

Additional information is available at

  http://people.debian.org/~madduck/graphs/package-cycle/ABOUT

The graph is herewith released under the Artistic Licence. Thanks
to Goswin Brederlow, Bernhard Link, and Kenshi Muto, as well as
Kevin Mark, Sven Müller, and Martin Schulze for the original work.

Please send any comments or corrections my way.

PS: right now it's really big in size. Sorry about that. If someone
tells me how to reliably scale a dia diagram down, I will do so,
gladly.

`. `'`