Re: please post listing and status of NEW queue

[Anibal Monsalve Salazar]
> http://qa.debian.org/~anibal/debian-NEW.html

Great.  This is much better than my crude hack.  If you plan to keep
this updated all the time, I'll close down my page and point people to
your page.

> Any input is welcome.

It would be nice if the changelog for the uploaded package is
available too.

Another feature I've been wishing for is making more statistics, for
example of averaget waiting time (keeping track of when packages come
and go), and perhaps an history to know when how often a given package
have been in the NEW queue.  Some packages return (shared libraries
changing sonames, mplayer, etc), and it would be nice to let this
system tell us instead of trusting memory.

I've also considered looking at "out-of-order" processing of queue
entires, to see if there is a pattern for packages processed faster
than the rest of the queue.

None of this is really important, but it would be nice to have the
information more easily available.  Problem is, of course, that as
this isn't important I haven't spent any time to make it happen.  Too
much more important stuff to take care of. :)

Thank you again, for making a much better presentation of the NEW
queue. :)