non-ftp way to upload packages

Hello.

Is there any way to upload packages without using FTP?
My provider has some queueing stuff and ftp has very low priority... this
way I get many timeouts uploading packages.

The I have to use .commands files and try to upload one more time.

SSH/SCP has very high priority in our LAN, so this way would be great for
me... is it possible to use it?

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska