Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 09:32 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
>
> > Parents are *supposed* to censor what their children see.
> >
> > They are also supposed to educate their children.
>
> Yes, but it's the job of *parents* to do that.  If you want me to do
> it for you, you'll have to pay me.

"They" refers to "Parents".  Note the "their children" part.

How could you not see that?

Your anger must be numbing your brain, because (unless you home-
school your kids) of course parents *also* pay someone else to
teach their children.  What do you think K-12 and University are?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Why jobs are being out-sourced to 2nd & 3rd world nations: Unions
and Liberalism.
Unions for a general raising of wages, and Liberalism for the
creation of The Nanny State, which creates a *relatively* high
minimum wage, and *lots* of well meaning regulations that drive
up employment costs.
Lastly, Unions, Liberalism and it's offspring "the Me Generation"
have destroyed the educational system, at the same time that 2nd
& 3rd world nations are pumping out millions of highly educated
people who can live like princes on a fraction of US or Western
European wages.