Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

El Sábado 29 Enero 2005 14:59, Ron Johnson escribió:
> As I said in another post, there will come a time when they can
> do that.  We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I don't want to feed the flame but.. I've tried dosage and it's not much
easier to use.

first you have to discover that the program is not dosage, since it's
"mainline". Then you can exec it and get no help, so you can do mainline
--help, then mainline -l to see the comics available and ...

koke@ababol ~ $ mainline -l | wc -l
332

How many of that are considered offensive? I think there are the same
probabilities for a child getting "porn" comics with dosage (a console
program) than getting dosage with wget,ar,...

Anyway, I agree the final solution.

--
Jorge Bernal "Koke"
Personal:  koke@sindominio.net

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes." - Edsger Dijkstra