Re: debconf5 registration is open

* Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> [050129 12:13]:

> | go to http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5 and register.
> On the registration page, under Accomodation in Helsinki, one of the
> options are «Lodging at HUT, with my BF/GF/wife/family».  Does this
> cost anything?  Should my girlfriend register as well?

Citing from exact that page:
 If you are coming with husband/wife/girlfriend/children, do not forget
 they will have to fill their own form, and they should indicate in the
 attendee type they are accompanying. Make sure you indicate in the
 comments field of both your and their records that you are coming
 together.

Don't kow about the costs.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander