Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 13:49 +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 09:22:13AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > >
> > > an advice for "they":
> > >
> > > 1) make a script to mirror from http://www.dmoz.org/Kids_and_Teens/
> > > 2) unplug "their" computer from the network
> > > 3) stop bothering the rest of open-minded people
> >
> > I'm saddened that a supposedly open-minded person like yourself
> > would not want to give me freedom of choice here.
>
> More freedom of choice? You can choose to install it or not to install it.
>
> Once you install it, you examine it and decide what you want to be activated!

That was the final consensus: an /etc/dosage config file

> BTW, if they are out of curiosity, they can wget ; ar x ; tar zxvf ; cd ; exec
> dosage-porn, which might be of more interest once they know it contains
> $FORBIDEN stuff.

As I said in another post, there will come a time when they can
do that.  We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she
knows that the average man can see much better than he can think.
Ladies' Home Journal