Re: apply to NM? ha!

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 12:21, Helen Faulkner
<helen_ml_faulkner@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  From the point of view of behaviour in Debian lists that is
> intimidating to newcomers and especially people who are shy or not very
> thick-skinned, the most troubling post to this thread, in my opinion,

The most shy person I know is a regular contributor to this list.

I don't think that the word "shy" really makes sense when discussing ability
to deal with flames on the net.  You just need to be able to ignore flames or
be combative enough to fight fire with fire.