Re: Urgent

Selon Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>:

> Francois Bottin wrote:
> > Selon etse hellene <etse_hellene@yahoo.fr>:
> >

> > > Bonjour Monsieur,
> > >

> > For those not speaking french, this is a nigerian scam... The first I have
> > ever received in this language, albeit very poorly written.
>
> Probably some automated translation, like the german variants are.

Perhaps, but I don't think so if the claim stating that the author is Ivorian is
true: the official language in Cote d'Ivoire is french.

German is not so widely used over the world then I think you are less prone to
receive s[cp]am in your language, making the automatic filtering easier.

    François.

--
Francois BOTTIN