Looking for a Korean native speaker for a few translation updates

Hello, fellow Debian developers and users,

The Korean translation of Debian in general, and especially the Debian
Installer, has been made up to now mostly by Changwoo Ryu, one of the
few DD's in Korea.

I'm however without news from him for several weeks now and we have,
for D-I and "related" packages, a few translations which need updates.

So, I'm seeking Korean speakers who could just one time look at a few
translation files I may send them, and complete them.

I will of course help people in case they're not familiar with
translation tools and gettext stuff. As the work is quite small, I
think this won't be a problem.

I estimate the needed work to a few dozens of minutes, not more.

Please contact me in private in case you can help.