Re: NM queue and groups

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

> All the rational discussion has always been about what constitutes
> 'hiding',

I have also read discussion about what we promise not to hide (before
our users, and before fellow developers). I didn't get the impression
that this discussion wasn't rational (although it may have been
conducted in a rather emotional way sometimes).

Maybe you just missed it. But may I point you to the fact that Joel just
tried to start such a discussion (albeit only in a side note to a side
note)? You didn't show that this was irrational (except by assertion
that it is not possible to rationally discuss the meaning of the word
"problems").

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster