[no subject]

Hi,

I don't know, if I'm right, but as I'm a Debian-Fan I'd like to contribute
software (I wrote) to other.

This software is downloadable at:
    http://web.uta4you.at/shop/

This programs are:
Atto - simple, fast and small Line Editor
FreeDoc - mind-mapping-program and a plain-text-documentation software
TextDraw - (ascii) drawing of line-, rectangle-, ellipse- and text-objects
TextPrint - (ascii-based) chart generator
C - scientific RPN-calculator
TextSlide - (Ascii-Text)Presentation Program

Unfortunately I don't have the time to perfectly maintain this software.

If I'm not right at your address - please mail me another.
Regards
Dieter Schoppitsch (Vienna)