Re: NM queue and groups [Was: NEW queue and ftp-master approval]

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 12:08:27PM -0700, Joel Aelwyn wrote:
> In fact, the parts you have chosen to keep, and respond to, are the far
> *less* relevant portions of what I wrote. They existed as a demonstration
> only of one reason I consider it important for people to have some
> agreement on what the usage of "problems" means in our Social Contract

Debating the definition of this word remains irrelevant, no matter how
much nonsense you write about it. See previous message.

Trying to reduce ethical issues to word games is, at best,
childish. Grow up.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |