Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

* Ron Johnson

| I don't want the sharp hooks removed.  I want them put in "boxes"
| (i.e. packages) where they can be easily installed by root,  but
| aren't just laying around (i.e., in dosage, along with the "nice
| round scissors" that are suitable for children).
|
| Am I making any sense to you?

Yes and this makes sense, sure.  File a wishlist bug asking the
offensive strips to be split out, if that is technically feasible.

I understood the original poster wanted to remove support for
$sex_comic completely because somebody might be offended.  That was
what I was trying to argue against.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-