Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

Ron Johnson dijo [Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 08:24:57AM -0600]:
> > > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
> [snip]
> > Up until a certain age the parents should be responsible for keeping control
> > on the machine itself, the software it has installed and the programs they can
> > use/install, including the ports and domains they have access to.
> [snip]
> > At no time Debian should be censoring any content for innapropiate. Every
> > single bit of information has an audience which might feel offended by it.
>
> So help us parents keep control by splitting possibly inappropriate
> material into separate packages.  Like fortune does.  Then all the
> bits are there, and parents have a modicum of control.

...Ok, so we should put mozilla into this category? Hell, it's much
easier to type "www.sex.com" into the address bar or to google for
"naked babes"  than it is to install this package.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23