Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 14:48 +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 04:30:08AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > > So where's the problem?
> >
> > The problem is things/websites/etc that "many" parents don't think
> > are appropriate for their children.
> >
> > "They" don't want this inappropriate material dumped into their
> > children's laps right along side the things that the parents *do*
> > consider appropriate.
>
> As a future parent and atheist I conside offensive and inappropiate the
> following material:
>
> climent@saeth:~$ apt-cache search bible | wc -l
> 16
>
> Please, kindly remove them from the archive.
>
> </mode type="irony">
>
> Dude, get a grip.

You have the option to *not* install them on your machine.  John
Ashcroft is not holding a gun to your head making you install it.

I want to have more options than just to do or do not install
dosage.  What's wrong with that?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Oh, great altar of passive entertainment, bestow upon me thy
discordant images at such speed as to render linear thought
impossible"
Calvin, regarding TV