Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 14:04 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Ron Johnson
>
> | On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 12:15 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | > * Ron Johnson
[snip]
> Then perhaps they should get to see porn if they want to?  Or filter
> URLs in your gateway or whatever -- I really don't see why Debian
> should suddenly become a distribution where all the sharp hooks you
> can cut yourself on are removed.

This sounds a bit like the gun control debate.

I don't want the sharp hooks removed.  I want them put in "boxes"
(i.e. packages) where they can be easily installed by root,  but
aren't just laying around (i.e., in dosage, along with the "nice
round scissors" that are suitable for children).

Am I making any sense to you?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

All of the "reporting" about Laci Peterson & Michael Jackson
reminds me of the Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry": "Can we do the
operation? Is the head dead yet? You know, the boys in the
newsroom got a running bet. Get the widow on the set, we need
dirty laundry."