Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 14:55 +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 12:34:38PM +0200, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
[snip]
> Up until a certain age the parents should be responsible for keeping control
> on the machine itself, the software it has installed and the programs they can
> use/install, including the ports and domains they have access to.
[snip]
> At no time Debian should be censoring any content for innapropiate. Every
> single bit of information has an audience which might feel offended by it.

So help us parents keep control by splitting possibly inappropriate
material into separate packages.  Like fortune does.  Then all the
bits are there, and parents have a modicum of control.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"He was about as useful in a crisis as a sheep."
Dorothy Eden