Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 05:57 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 12:15 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > * Ron Johnson
> >
> > | "They" don't want this inappropriate material dumped into their
> > | children's laps right along side the things that the parents *do*
> > | consider appropriate.
> >
> > Then they should supervise their child's use of the computer.  Relying
> > on Debian as some sort of filter for not letting a child see or read
> > something some parent might consider harmful is stupid.
>
> ????  What does having root access have to do with this?

oops, wrong post.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my
acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is
at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food,
whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt
that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout."
A MODEST PROPOSAL FOR PREVENTING THE CHILDREN OF POOR PEOPLE IN
IRELAND FROM BEING A BURDEN TO THEIR PARENTS OR COUNTRY