Re: scripts to download porn in Debian? [was: Re: RFS: dosage -- powerful webcomic downloader / archiver]

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:14:57AM +0100, David Schmitt wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 January 2005 04:51, Sam Watkins wrote:
> > Dosage / mainline has a feature to download all supported comics, so it
> > is quite possible for someone (perhaps a child) to stumble across this
> > one by accident, as I did.  Probably nearly everyone who tries dosage
> > will want to see the range of comics available.
>
> While I am aware that this is another quality, I just want to point out, that
> fortunes has mitigated this risk by splitting off the offensive fortunes into
> a sperate package.

Uh, no. It has split off those fortunes that could hypothetically
offense even a minority of small-minded people into a separate package,
including quite a number of false positives, IMO. But perhaps that's
just me.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks